The deadline to sign up for the Fall Book Exchange is fast approaching -
And as an added treat, Ruby, Ivy and we are hosting a giveaway!
It's easy. Everyone who signs up for the Fall Book Exchange will automatically be entered and one winner will receive a book of their choice off your Wish List courtesy of your hosts as a Thank You for joining in our event!
If you don't know what the Fall Book Exchange is, here is a recap of the original post. Just fill out the form HERE or further down in the post.
Hi Everyone! We had such a great time with the Summer Secret Santa and we're so excited to join Ruby from Ruby Reads and Ivy from Ivy Reads in hosting the FALL BOOK EXCHANGE! Here's all the details direct from Ruby.
Welcome to the Fall Book Exchange! Due to the fantastic success of the Summer Secret Santa program, I've decided to hold a book exchange at the turn of every season. Well, every season except Winter. Unless you guys convince me otherwise. This time around, though, I have two other great blogs helping me out. Ivy, from Ivy Reads and Alyssa from Teens Read and Write are hosting the event with me!
Are you ready to get started? Let me tell you the rules of the exchange in case you're new. For those who participated before please take a gander as well, since I've made a few changes from the last exchange.
First, here's a little refresher on how things will work: Each participant will link to at least one wishlist with a collection of titles they'd like to receive from their Santa. Names
will be thrown in a virtual hat and drawn so that each person will have a Fall Santa who will give them a book, and a Fall Santee they will give to. Fall Santas will choose titles from their Santee's wishlist(s). I want to be clear: Everyone who signs up will both give and receive. Sounds like fun? Yeah, I thought so too.
Here are the rules:
I would highly appreciate it if, after signing up, you would grab one of the buttons below and put it in your sidebar. I tried to size them so they'd fit, but let me know if you have trouble. It's not required, but it would help to spread the word. If you want write up a post announcing your participation, that would be even awesomer. Definitely leave me a link if you do, and I'll make sure to stop by and thank you!
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate. Everyone's welcome!
- International participants are welcome, too, anywhere that the Book Depository ships. Please be aware, when you sign up, that you may be assigned an international santee.
- You will need wishlist in order to participate. Where you keep your wishlist--on Goodreads, Amazon, or your blog--is up to you and you will be able to link to two wishlists in the form. If
- you need help setting up a wishlist, email me and I'll help you figure it out. Though I am by no means a technical genius.
- PLEASE NOTE:Fall Santas (FSs--) will chose TWO books from your wishlist for a total of around $18. If you want one book for that price, it's up to you--let your FS know.
- Pre-ordered items are acceptable ONLY if this is agreed upon by both parties.
- You may purchase your books from whatever source you choose, but please do not send used books. Ebooks must be okayed with the santee before purchasing.
- Once santas and santees are assigned, addresses will be exchanged between individuals. If you're not comfortable with this, please do not sign up.
- Sign ups begin on September 1, and end on October 1.
- After you send the books to your santee, you must fill out the tracking information form I will provide you with.
- To join the exchange, you must fill out THIS form.
So add some joy to your Fall while giving some joy to others!
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.rubysreads.com" title="Ruby's Reads"><img src="http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc398/Rubysreads/FallBookExchange2.jpg" alt="Ruby's Reads" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.rubysreads.com" title="Ruby's Reads"><img src="http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc398/Rubysreads/FallBookExchange1.jpg" alt="Ruby's Reads" style="border:none;" /></a></div>