Monday, December 7, 2009
SUPER SIZE it Baby!
A YA Reading Challenge has our name written all over it! Here's a great one from J Kaye's Book blog. Of course we have to Super Size!
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, paper all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
Books we've picked so far:
1). Darklight - Leslie Livingston
2). Incarceron - Catherine Fisher
3). Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
4).Hourglass - Claudia Gray
5). Rampant - Diana Peterfreund
6). Linger - Maggie Stiefvater
7) Changes (Dresden Files Book 12) - Jim Butcher
8) Furies of Calderon (Codes Alera Book 1) - Jim Butcher
9) Bleeding Violet - Dia Reeves
10) 11th Grade Burns - Heather Brewer
11) The Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare (just heard this one is out Sept 2010!)
Are you up for the challenge?